Mid-Atlantic (NY, PA, NJ, DE, MD, VA) Bayshore Long Island

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranger72

Minister of Fire
Oct 11, 2014
Long Island, NY
Bayshore Home Dopet just received 8 or so tons of Fireside Ultra. I immediately had them forklift a ton into my Silverado. $255.23 after tax.

Last edited:
Thanks for the update - I think I'll pick up a few bags to try. Hope they still have them in the AM.

I will bet they do. They look identical to the ones I bought a month or so ago. The date of manufacture on these are 9/14. The ones I bought previously are 8/14. Light to medium color and no large pieces, consistently small.

Was there at 8AM - they had 14 full pallets and two pallets open for single bag purchases. Picked up ten to try. Thanks for the heads up!

Reactions: Ranger72
Status
Not open for further replies.