BEAR MOUNTAIN PELLET PRICES IN WEST WASHINGTON $209/TON

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
At Coastal Farm stores in Mt Vernon and Auburn WA, Bear Mountain pellets will be $209/ton from May 27th thru June 2nd 2012. Also, the Auburn store will have a "grand opening event" the 2nd week of June and the prices MAY even be cheaper than that (not sure). I do know that the Auburn grand opening event will have special pellet pricing.....just not sure of what they will be. LOAD UP

At Coastal Farm stores in Mt Vernon and Auburn WA, Bear Mountain pellets will be $209/ton from May 27th thru June 2nd 2012. Also, the Auburn store will have a "grand opening event" the 2nd week of June and the prices MAY even be cheaper than that (not sure). I do know that the Auburn grand opening event will have special pellet pricing.....just not sure of what they will be. LOAD UP

Thanks for the heads up. $209/ton for Bear Mountain is unbelievable. I’ve been waiting for McLendon to have a sale on Pacific Pellets but so far I haven’t seen it. I like both brands equally.

I stoped in Auburn yesterday and spoke with the manager about the pellet sale and the pellets will be the same price during the Grand opening sale and that the price willl be good on the 7,8,9,10

I picked up three tons this week. I don’t have room for any more.
They also deliver. $6.00 if within 15 miles, then its $1.50/mile after that.
I assume that’s $6.00 per ton but I don’t know for sure.

They also sell their own Coastal brand of pellets. They are made in Shelton and I was told they are 100% fir. One of their helpers told me that Dell’s is selling Bear Mountain for $235/ton. Either one is better than the $285/ton at AA Stoves, on sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.