Beautiful morning to be outside!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

swagler85

Minister of Fire
Mar 4, 2012
NE Ohio
seansellsohio.com
Got a little stacking in before I headed off to work! Nice cool morning to get work done.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361033812.963209.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361033823.930296.jpg

Nice work before work Swagler!

Cool pallet rack there Swagler!

Looking good, swags. I love working early in the morn.....
By the way, hows your buddy doing?

Cool pallet rack there Swagler!
Ya they are really convenient for moving wood around with the tractor. First version was just 3 pallets one on the bottom and two standing vertical with supports but I didn't care for the look. The rack version doesn't cost me any more as I have an unending supply of 4' 2x4s.

Good work out before work.
Starting the day out with good exercise & fun work makes for a good day ;)

Finished off the splits I've had piled up tonight. This was the last of what I had split from the big pin oak I brought home this summer. I still have 4 big rounds I hadn't split that were pushed off to the side. So far I'm at 6 cord for the tree. Today stacked 4 pallet racks and two bins of the leftover uglies and shorts. About 2 cord today.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361053095.385002.jpg

Reactions: Backwoods Savage
Lookin good Swag. Time to go for some more.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.