Becarefull out there!!!!!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's easy to be careless for a second and that poor guy paid the ultimate price. Too bad..

Everybody dies, when it's your turn that's it.

After reading something like this last year I got into the habit of using my chain break..

Still I hate to hear of such things......

I was just cutting up some wood that was delivered and too long this past weekend. It's news like this that makes you think twice about how dangerous chain saws are. I can see how easy it is to slip if you are not standing on solid ground. In the past, I would stand on top of other logs to cut logs that were on a pile. I learned that this was not a wise move as I slipped as well and the saw went forward as I went backwards. Be careful my friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.