belgium? cookstove NOW WITH PICTURES!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

supersteimy

Dec 27, 2006
can anyone I.D.this stove,it mounts to a wall on the flu end and has a stainless top,sliding oven underneath,more of a gridle than stove.and an opinion of its off-grid winter time use for basically warming a small kitchen and cookin breakfast.dont know where to find one but really liked the way it looks ,thanks
heres a pic

Attachments

• StoveBelgium57022.jpg
    StoveBelgium57022.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 793
Well strike my previous post. That's obviously an antique stove. The plating looks to be in really good shape.

Well you mentioned belgium so try Belgian Ebay!

Stove 1

Stove 2

I would think that it would be fine for your intended use but not as clean burning as some others. Here is a new cookstove from Napoleon which doesn't have an oven but looks nice and is EPA compliant Napoleon cook stove

Hi,
Have just found this site - and have learned a lot from it already. Good work! :)

I'm trying to identify the stove in the picture, as I have been asked to sell something similar.
Any suggestions welcome, believed to be Belgian, but not found any makers plate on it.
Seems to be complete but dusty, good chrome, good enamel, sliding oven is clean. Anything else I should check?

Pic attached ( poor quality, from a mobile phone), better pics in 2 weeks when I collect it from storage.

many thanks... :)

Attachments

• DSC00169_Belgian.JPG
    DSC00169_Belgian.JPG
    68.2 KB · Views: 534
Change of plans - the owner has decided to keep it as it polished up so well :)
better pics below, a nice touch is the oven which slides on runners, close to the stove = hot, away = cooler :coolsmile:

.. and the name 'WILMa' ( odd spelling huh!) on the enamel ash-box :)

Attachments

• PICT0038_resized.jpg
    PICT0038_resized.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 337
  • PICT0040_resized.jpg
    PICT0040_resized.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 346
  • PICT0042_resized.jpg
    PICT0042_resized.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 346
  • PICT0041_resized.jpg
    PICT0041_resized.jpg