Bell curve of form web hits

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

adrpga498

Minister of Fire
Nov 18, 2005
New Jersey
Ok , I'm starting to check the forum more often (usually twice a day now) even though the season hasn't started yet. Just wondering what is the slowest month vs. Dec the busiest month on the forum. Inquiring minds want to know Craig. Thanks in advance and happy burning fellow pyros.

Oct was the busiest in 2008 with 603 visitors at one time at 10:40am and 10 sec conclusive. :) Id guess that July is the slowest. Thats when BB leaves the house to head to town to pick up his yearly arthritis subscriptions and boxes of super cedar fire starters. :lol:

I too would say July. Not many posters or new subjects then but they surely have picked up already.

Another vote for July. Things seems to have picked up a little this last week, I guess folks are starting to realize heating season is not too far away.

Status
Not open for further replies.