Bellway Wood Furnace

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

2sCompliment

Howdy:: Does Any One Know Where I Can Get Information On Bellway Wood Furnaces?
According To " The Wood Burners Encyclopedia" J. Shelton/A.B. Shapiro 1976 They Were
Produced By:: Bellway Manufacturing, Grafton, VT 05146[Page110]. Larry Gay Talked
About These Units In His Book "Complete Book On Heating With Wood". I Use To Sell
Woodstoves Mfg'd By: Riteway, Larry Gay, Timbereze, Glacier Bay, Cunningham, Russo,
Upland, Olix Air Flow, FoxFire, Serra And Other Brands. I Would Like Bellway Info For
My Own Remembrance Of Selling/Using/ Installing/Meeting Fellow WoodBurners. Thank
You In Advance. With Kindest Regards, I Am...DownChild :)

I hate to see any thread go unanswered. Craig, any help for DownChild?

Welcome to the Boiler Room, by the way, DC.

Howdy:: I Would Like Some History On Bellway And Product Brochures. I Believe The Inventor Of
The Bellway System Is Deceased And The Company Is Out Of Business. The Bellway Inventor, From
What I Was Told[circa 1976], Use To Be A Salesman For Riteway Mfg. Co. A Fellow CoWorker Went To
Grafton Vt In 1976 To Meet Bellway Inventor; He Said Bellway Had A Lot Of Savy About WoodStoves.
My CoWorker Brought A Experimental WoodStove From Him. It Looks Like The Riteway Model 37 But A Bit
Larger. It Is Rugged/Rough Looking But Well Built. Woodstoves Like Riteway, Bellway, Vermont DownDrafter,
Cunningham And Lyndale Are Interesting Designs To Study. I Have 1 Riteway Model 37, 1 Riteway 2000 [ Basket
Case..Use For Parts], 2 Riteway Omni, Lyndale Wood Furnace And Various Modern And Antique Wood
And Cook Stoves. My Old Riteway LF-20 Gave Us 30 Years Of Service. We May Try To "Repair" As A
Safe-To-Use Garage Heater??? Cheers:: DownChild :)

Status
Not open for further replies.