1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)

Bellway Wood Furnace

Post in 'The Boiler Room - Wood Boilers and Furnaces' started by 2sCompliment, Dec 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2sCompliment

2sCompliment New Member

Loc:
    West Pierrepont, New York
    Howdy:: Does Any One Know Where I Can Get Information On Bellway Wood Furnaces?
    According To " The Wood Burners Encyclopedia" J. Shelton/A.B. Shapiro 1976 They Were
    Produced By:: Bellway Manufacturing, Grafton, VT 05146[Page110]. Larry Gay Talked
    About These Units In His Book "Complete Book On Heating With Wood". I Use To Sell
    Woodstoves Mfg'd By: Riteway, Larry Gay, Timbereze, Glacier Bay, Cunningham, Russo,
    Upland, Olix Air Flow, FoxFire, Serra And Other Brands. I Would Like Bellway Info For
    My Own Remembrance Of Selling/Using/ Installing/Meeting Fellow WoodBurners. Thank
    You In Advance. With Kindest Regards, I Am...DownChild :)

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. Eric Johnson

Eric Johnson Mod Emeritus

Loc:
    Central NYS
    I hate to see any thread go unanswered. Craig, any help for DownChild?

Welcome to the Boiler Room, by the way, DC.
  3. 2sCompliment

2sCompliment New Member

Loc:
    West Pierrepont, New York
    Howdy:: I Would Like Some History On Bellway And Product Brochures. I Believe The Inventor Of
    The Bellway System Is Deceased And The Company Is Out Of Business. The Bellway Inventor, From
    What I Was Told[circa 1976], Use To Be A Salesman For Riteway Mfg. Co. A Fellow CoWorker Went To
    Grafton Vt In 1976 To Meet Bellway Inventor; He Said Bellway Had A Lot Of Savy About WoodStoves.
    My CoWorker Brought A Experimental WoodStove From Him. It Looks Like The Riteway Model 37 But A Bit
    Larger. It Is Rugged/Rough Looking But Well Built. Woodstoves Like Riteway, Bellway, Vermont DownDrafter,
    Cunningham And Lyndale Are Interesting Designs To Study. I Have 1 Riteway Model 37, 1 Riteway 2000 [ Basket
    Case..Use For Parts], 2 Riteway Omni, Lyndale Wood Furnace And Various Modern And Antique Wood
    And Cook Stoves. My Old Riteway LF-20 Gave Us 30 Years Of Service. We May Try To "Repair" As A
    Safe-To-Use Garage Heater??? Cheers:: DownChild :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.