Benefits of Summer

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A Sea Bass, 2 Bluefish, and 3 Fluke. This might be a better photo
100_3696.jpg

Blues weighed in at 8 lbs, large fluke was 4 and did not weigh sea bass, caught allot of 13- 15"ers in which we released but kept the 17" one for a friend that loves to cook whole.

Fluke is a flounder if I am not mistaken, correct? I don't think I have ever been introduced to a bluefish. Sea bass with some butter, lemon and dill...MMmmmmm.

Fluke is a flounder if I am not mistaken, correct? I don't think I have ever been introduced to a bluefish. Sea bass with some butter, lemon and dill...MMmmmmm.
Fluke is a summer flounder well known for the underside fillet which is call "fillet of Sole" the are a very aggressive toothy species unlike the winter flounder. Both very tasty, if I do not smoke these blues they will be crabbing bait.

Oh - now you are just messing with my head.

Yes, but in a good way. 5/5 bacon and corn lovers recommend it.

Status
Not open for further replies.