Best deal you ever got on a Chainsaw?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Echo CS-510 for $10. Nedded around $60 worth of parts, runs perfect.

460 brand new 28 inch bar. Out the door 900.00! ;)

Reactions: Boog and DexterDay
ms390 in excellent condition except for a cracked air filter cover for $125. MS460 in great condition for $375 are my two best deals.

Reactions: Boog
My best so far was a MS260 Pro for $180 - great condition saw and sold it for $330 - still kicking myself for not keeping it though! Cheers!

Reactions: Boog
$565 for Old Yaller in 1991. Still gets it done but it is too damned heavy for me to heft much anymore. Pic was three or four years ago and it can still rip a Pontiac in half. Total maintenance cost was a new air filter element when the foam one crapped out because I used ether to start it one time. Total cost: $6.25.

old yaller.jpg

Reactions: HittinSteel
Oh and $300 on my 361...not a screamin good deal...but I think that is some of the best money I ever spent.
, thats what I paid for my 361, thought it was a good price as well

Bought a Husky 51 for ten bucks at my friend's junkyard. Runs real good.

Status
Not open for further replies.