Best Fire, Green Island NY

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

glenhope

Jan 29, 2012
centralpa
I want to thank Best Fire in Green Island NY for there exceptional help in
tracking down a circuit board. I can not thank them enough for the attention
and concern that they showed in my situation, and the quick work they did in
researching and resolving my issue. After 4 weeks of going to other dealers,
in 15 minutes Best Fire had my issue resolved, with a discount on my order.
Thank you to Bob for the referral.
Tracy in Glen Hope, PA

Glen, they're main store is not far from me. I've known the owner Wayne for over 30 years. I will tell you, they are great people to deal with. Honest and great service. You saw that for yourself. He's built himself a great business out of treating people right.

I worked for Best Fire from Oct 2000 til last April. The only reason I left was the economy.
I was hired as a service tech & graduated to lead installer in a short period of time
& the pay was good. Unfortunately, I got injured & they decided to try me on the sales floor.
I made good money for a couple of years, til the economy crashed, & sales slowed way down.
Commissioned sales was not cutting it, so I bailed, but I have nothing but good things to say
about my career with them. Like xclimber said, Wayne built the company from his garage &
now has two retail stores & a large warehouse/service center with about 25 - 30 employees.
Glenhope - glad they were able to help you out. Their relationship with Harman has been solid
& Dane Harman is a good friend of Wayne's. They both started in 1979 & have seen the ups &
downs of the hearth industry. I would not hesitate to point anyone in their direction for install
or service. There ARE some who have had issues with the company, but disgruntled customers
will forever be around & there are not many of them. Best Fire does quality installs safely & in
a timely & professional manner.

Status
Not open for further replies.