Best Online Options for Stove Pipe

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Harman Lover 007

Minister of Fire
I did a quick search but things are starting to slow down here so I thought I would wake some of you up. I'm going to be installing my old Harman Invincible in my cottage in Maine. What, if any, online options do I have for the 3" stove pipe? Not looking to "cheap out", I just want to get the best bang for my buck. Thanks.

Call me and I can see what I can do. We carry Pellet Vent Pro and still have some corn and pellet vent available at a huge discount. I wanna move it.

Eric
330-448-0300

I got mine at Northline express .com I had one of the pipes damaged in shipping called customer service 48hrs. later replacement in my hands . Good prices free shipping.

Thanks to everyone for the quick replies. I probably should figure out what I need so I don't waste peoples time!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.