Best pellets for my Lopi Leyden

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

muss

Feeling the Heat
Feb 26, 2008
Embden, Maine
tds
I've burnt TT Hardwood Heat, Energex & Maine Athens . Thank God i still had a dozen Energex bags left & that is what i'm burning right now. They burn like i suppose a great pellet should . Started burning what i have left of them yesterday morning . Too bad i still have 3 ton left of my Athens left . Their the early first ones out & really suck . But this spring, i'm gonna be purchasing Energex . Good luck to everyone with their stoves & pellets thru this cold spell . Muss

muss said:
I've burnt TT Hardwood Heat, Energex & Maine Athens . Thank God i still had a dozen Energex bags left & that is what i'm burning right now. They burn like i suppose a great pellet should . Started burning what i have left of them yesterday morning . Too bad i still have 3 ton left of my Athens left . Their the early first ones out & really suck . But this spring, i'm gonna be purchasing Energex . Good luck to everyone with their stoves & pellets thru this cold spell . Muss

I hear Athens mill will swap 'em for new ones. Sweet talk 'em, kiss a little ass, they might deliver and pick up, you're pretty close.BUT, that's just my thought.

Who carries the energex up by you Muss. Maybe I'll take my truck and trailer and pick up a couple of tons. I have to tell you my leyden likes the Hamers a lot. Great heat and very little ash. Live and learn.

Status
Not open for further replies.