best place to buy a new cat

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hanko

Minister of Fire
Feb 26, 2008
livingstion co, Michigan
son has a model 2461 dutchwest cat stove, he needs a new combustor. what the best place to look on line, thanks

Hanko said:
son has a model 2461 dutchwest cat stove, he needs a new combustor. what the best place to look on line, thanks
Woodstock company sells the SS cats for $125 I believe! As far as I know it's the best deal out there. I lucked out and got one for $50 on Ebay last year, thanks to Raybonz. It was a once in a lifetime hit though!

VCBurner said:
Hanko said:
Woodstock company sells the SS cats for $125 I believe! As far as I know it's the best deal out there. I lucked out and got one for $50 on Ebay last year, thanks to Raybonz. It was a once in a lifetime hit though!

Yup $125.00+ Shipping from Woodstock.. Best deal you'll find anywhere for a S/S cat except that ebay deal.. The new owner has that puppy now..

Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.