Best Price for Pipe?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

VanderLaan

Jul 13, 2011
Central IL
Looking for 3 or 4'' pipe for a garage stove. Who has the best prices on-line?

Thanks.

You can check Home Depot and Lowes, I saw some good prices on their sites

It all depends what pipe you want. Big box is usually the cheapest, but they only have the "cheap" pipe.

IE pelletvent (big box) vs pelletvent pro

I've heard the cheap stuff leaks, requires a ton of sealing and is a pain, but for a garage the savings might be worth it to you.

If you want the good stuff the dealers use to install check out the site above or http://www.woodstovepro.com/
Sean is very helpful and has helped many around here. Usually there is a discount code available so the price gets even better once you have him quote it. He is out of Ohio and thus shipping to me was very quick.

If you end up going with 3" pelletvent from the big box----I have a 3ft piece and a 45 that I would give you a good deal on. Came with the used stove I purchased.

It all depends what pipe you want. Big box is usually the cheapest, but they only have the "cheap" pipe.

IE pelletvent (big box) vs pelletvent pro

I've heard the cheap stuff leaks, requires a ton of sealing and is a pain, but for a garage the savings might be worth it to you.

If you want the good stuff the dealers use to install check out the site above or http://www.woodstovepro.com/
Sean is very helpful and has helped many around here. Usually there is a discount code available so the price gets even better once you have him quote it. He is out of Ohio and thus shipping to me was very quick.

If you end up going with 3" pelletvent from the big box----I have a 3ft piece and a 45 that I would give you a good deal on. Came with the used stove I purchased.

I just bought all my 4" Pellet Vent Pro piping from them and they gave me a 25% off discount code!

"GARAGE STOVE" ???????????????:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;ex;ex;ex;ex;ex;ex;ex;ex;ex;ex;ex;ex;?;?;?;?;?;?;?;?;?;?

Oh, my ............

I have some brand new 4-inch Duravent Pellet-Pro items for sale cheap
One 3 foot straight pipe
One clean-out T
One vertical termination/cap
One wall-bracket.

PM me if you want to buy these.

Status
Not open for further replies.