Best price on pellet vent pipe

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dac122

Feeling the Heat
Dec 11, 2007
Upstate NY
I'm getting ready to install my second stove in the finished basement and am pricing the 3" pipe. My last install used the Excel pipe, which was very easy to use, but very, very expensive. I'm thinking of trying Duravent this time and have found it cheapest, and good supply at my local Lowes.

Can anyone recommend a cheap source of pellet vent pipe, or recommend a brand that is the sweat spot for installation ease and price.? I'm not stuck on Duravent.

I recently purchased my 3" dura vent piping from http://www.dynamitebuys.com/

Sean was very helpful and follow through and their prices were the best compared to others I checked....I would recommend them (thanks to macman)

Yep, Dynamite Buys is a great place to get the pipe....quick shipping (FREE), and they do a good job helping with support if you have any questions/issues. One of the adapter rings I ordered came through wrong and damaged...they shipped the correct one out the next day, and didn't even want the other one back.
www.dynamitebuys.com

That being said, I would give Eric at Kinsman a call too (330-876-0200) www.kinsmanstoves.com. He is a stand-up guy, great at support if you have a problem, and his prices are good too. I would have bought all my pipe from him, but he was out of stock on a couple pieces I needed, so that's why I went to Dynamite Buys for those.

BTW, glad you made out well, Geek.

Status
Not open for further replies.