1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

Best programmable thermostat for my CB-1200

Post in 'The Pellet Mill - Pellet and Multifuel Stoves' started by eandbnorton, Dec 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eandbnorton

eandbnorton New Member

Loc:
    Idaho
    I'm wanting to swap out my current t-stat for a programmable one, but am not sure which one to get. I want to get a programmable one that I can adjust the anticipator setting on it so the stove won't cycle back on/off so frequently. Any suggestions?

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. tjnamtiw

tjnamtiw Minister of Fire

Loc:
    North Georgia
    Go to Home Depot and get the Ritetemp 6022 programmable thermostat for a whopping $25!!! That is ALL you need. It DOES have anticipator adjustment from 0.7 degrees up to, I believe, 2 degrees. Don't spend more than that. You just don't need it.
  3. imacman

imacman Guest

My Lux programmable can be set for up to 9 degrees "swing"....I have it set for 2.

Attached Files:

4. DannMarr

DannMarr New Member

Loc:
    Scranton
    Macman,
    I also have the Lux. How do you go back to the original programed settings after an over ride, without waiting for the next scheduled setting? I'm currently turning the switch from RUN to Program then back to RUN. I lost the instructions.
  5. jtakeman

jtakeman Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Northwestern CT.
    You can download the instructions here if needed. What model are you using?

http://www.luxproducts.com/instructionmanuals.htm

I think you just press hold again.
  6. tjnamtiw

tjnamtiw Minister of Fire

Loc:
    North Georgia
    It sounds like the Lux and the Ritetemp are made by the same Chinamen! You push the 'Hold' on mine to get back to "regularly scheduled programming."
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.