Best Seller, here I come! New ebook officially published!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

webbie

Seasoned Moderator
Nov 17, 2005
Western Mass.
My book is published and it sold two overnight before I even started posting about it. That's quite exciting as most books sell zero until a few weeks in (unless friends and family buy them!)

Please spread the word.....just $2.99 for now. The Big Secret is that there will be a 5 day period at the end of the month when it will be free (I'll post again). But, heck, you can put a few bucks in webbies pocket if you want it before then. Either way, please spread the word to those who may have interest in the hobby/pursuit:

http://www.amazon.com/Getting-Started-Quadcopters-Drones-ebook/dp/B00DBJQKD8
Screen Shot 2013-06-11 at 9.06.18 AM.png

very cool

Good luck on the sales. Of course this might mean a get-together for all hearth.com members and a demonstration too.

Man, I could just barely restrain my urge to write a review and post it on Amazon. That would just be too mean. Even for me. ::-)

Status
Not open for further replies.