Best setting to conserve power for P43 when on battery power???

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

allFIREDup

Oct 24, 2011
Central NH
I lost power and my Harman is running on a marine battery. What is the best settiing to get the most out of the battery and keep the stove running? It might be a cold night when the battery runs out.

Last edited:
The lowest setting.

Unfortunately that will only run the auger and exhaust fan. Not give much heat. Time to rob the car or truck battery? Good luck. Glad I found a couple generators to solve most of our power issues whether short or long term. Thank you Craigslist.

Hook up some jumpers to the car and run the car to charge the battery and run the inverter. Use an extention cord to keep the stove plugged in.

Get a good deep cycle battery, car batteries are made to put out a lot of power for a few seconds. A deep cycle battery is meat to put out a little power for hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.