Best source for EARLY BUY PROGAM in NEW ENGLAND???

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aren't we all.... ;-)

Good quality pellets and reliable delivery is easy to find. Finding them for a decent price
in New England is a joke right now.

I purchased from pelletsales.com last year and was pleased with them.

I am signed up for an early spring purchase at pelletsales.com.

Ordered the end of January, and Just made the free shipping offer to my area by one day.

Worst case, the fee to back out of the purchase agreement is $20.00 per ton. Pellets would have to drop DRAMATICALLY, before I would even consider that.

Pellets direct has crappy service, but the price wasn't bad and the product was good. All that being said I won't use them again, only received service after making threats. Easy for me to say I've got plenty left, but I want to remain a pig so I'll probably get 1 or 2 tons in the spring.

Pelletsales has Granules LG for 249 a ton for delivery in late March and April.

PDawg said:
Pelletsales has Granules LG for 249 a ton for delivery in late March and April.

Are you sure that price includes delivery?

I placed an order with them this afternoon and to get them to my location there is a delivery charge. The more you order the lower (per ton) the delivery charge is.

Anyone know anything about these "Phoenix Economy" brand they have listed on their home page for $225/ton (don't know if that includes delivery or not).
... Pellets Direct I mean....

A friend and myself are splitting 6 tons from pelletsales.com for the end of March. We will be paying $1588 for 6 tons. That comes out to $264.67 a ton. That includes delivery charges. I am happy with this. I truly believe that prices are going to stay the same as this heating season. I love the LG Granules to boot. There's a lot of crappy pellets out there. If I can get a pellet that is very good to burn and is a decent price. I will take it. I locked in with my oil this winter at $4.68 a gallon here in Portland. I got burned pretty good with that. That's the chance I took and I lost. I am going to take a chance here too. I feel more confident with this decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.