Best Wood Burning Fireplace....

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear ya. from my memory yes you can install it later., You shoudl be able to verify this by grabbing teh install manual pdf off their website and rteading through it.. from memory I believe it was all done form access that you have at the front...

adkdadto4 said:
I hear ya. from my memory yes you can install it later., You shoudl be able to verify this by grabbing teh install manual pdf off their website and rteading through it.. from memory I believe it was all done form access that you have at the front...

Does the glass on your RSF stay fairly clean with the air wash system?

lumbajac

yes it does. Much more than I thought it would. I was kinda happily surprised by that... I figured it was all marketing hype-- but to be honest I think I have cleaned it maybe 2 time sin the last 4 years. usually once per year at the most.

I am assuming that all of these newer and better designed stoves are like that. My previous experience was with more traditional stoves (a late 1980's cast iron VC and and older lopi...)

Status
Not open for further replies.