biassi Wood Boiler

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

petermc

Nov 19, 2009
Northern Maine
I had a biassi wood boiler installed in Dec. 2008. Used the boiler all winter. It creates lots of creasolt on the door and damper areas along the front of the boiler. My heating guy says it needs to be repiped so that it burns hotter near the front of the boiler. He hasn't been back to repipe so Iam not sure if this is a common problem with Biassi??

Don't know about Biassi boilers but wood moisture should be considered before you try repiping your boiler. Is repiping something that the manufactruer suggests as a trouble shooting remedy? Not trying to second guess the heating guy but repiping sounds like intensive measures.

I had the same problem with my biasi boiler, and I burn really dry wood, so the biasi dealer paid to have mine piped a little different. It seems to help quite a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.