Bicycle that runs on Cord Wood.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don2222

Minister of Fire
Feb 1, 2010
Salem NH
Hello

He is not just blowing smoke up his A$$. LOL

!

How about saying. On a few splits, It takes you where you want to go and keeps your butt from getting cold! :)

Well I wouldn't be setting my delicate parts that close to a fire & steam bomb on a moving bike, but I do think it's pretty awesome!

Reactions: ditchrider
A neat idea but I would want that firebox located in the rear rather than under me. Also needs some refining as it appears to not have much power. Power output about the same as I give.... :p

Hmmm....Needs "Old 97" painted on the side.

Reactions: ScotO
So you mean to tell me I can power all aspects of my life with firewood? More scrounging!!!!

It's geared too high, but it's really neat!
I wouldn't be putting the fire and boiler near my delicate bits, either!

Nothing like a steam bomb under your butt ! I must say it would be fun to ride around if it had more zip and less whistle to it. Besides all the chicks dig a biker !

Pete

Reactions: ScotO
It all boils down to whether it is reliable or not.

The most impracticle thing I think I've ever seen.

Funny how, when we see something on here, we just HAVE to look for more...:rolleyes:

found this one on the 'Tube, pretty cool machine!

Reactions: Pallet Pete
I can roll down hill too and without running a stop sign ! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.