Big box stores running low

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric D

Dec 23, 2012
Southeast Mass
My local Lowes has been out of pellets since the begining of last week and usually they know when they are getting more however nobody knows when? Had to drive around and visit 3 other big box stores until I found some! (Also, never go by their inventory -- got to the store that has 1300 units only to find none). On a related note I had to settle for infernos....and i gotta say I'm very surprised; I can tell its not as hot as the big boys....Cubex, Barefoots....but very little ash. I hate how its going to snow here Monday, yet there are no pellets to be found....If i needed to fertilize my lawn i would be all set though! Gonna have to stock the garage up in the summer for next winter!

I was at our HD yesterday and they had grills and lawn mowers out. Safe to say they won't be getting many more if any pellets this season.

Lowes in Hicksville, NY had about 10 ton last Tuesday.

Bill

No pellets to be found? What u talkin bout willis?
Pellet houses got plenty. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.