big jack 125 add on furnace

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
cenzino said:
does anybody have one of these? How long of a burn do you get?.please tell me a little about it, I am thinking of getting one.

Which one are you asking about?
BJ90 or SJ125?

Properly sized with dry hardwood 8-12 hours are normal depending on how well your home is insulated.
I have a BJ90 and in my 1400 s/f home I load it twice a day to get a 24/7 burn.
Here's a testimonial I had just recieved not too long ago...

Dear Keith, Steve and everyone else who helped us with our furnace purchase and installation:

Now that the installation of our Big Jack Hot Rod wood burning furnace is complete, I wanted to express my gratitude not only for a terrific, efficient, money saving product but also for all the wonderful patience and support you provided during the installation process. Despite the fact that we called you repeatedly with seemingly endless questions, you were always completely ready, willing and able to provide the answers. We will never forget the incredible customer service and in depth knowledge that you brought to the table. I would highly recommend your company and your products to everyone who wants to invest in the best goods available that are backed by impeccable product knowledge and the ultimate in customer service.

Thank you!

Alex Gurin

Harwinton, CT

Here's another place to ask your question.
http://www.arboristsite.com/forumdisplay.php?f=55&order=desc
or here
http://www.yukon-eagle.com/forums/FORUMS/tabid/238/Default.aspx

Status
Not open for further replies.