Big load of wood today

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxgussam

Jan 1, 2013
My neighbor had several large trees dropped a couple of weeks ago.
Got these rounds loaded today, probably 1 1/2 more left. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373828770.438422.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1373828794.195228.jpg

Sure hope you had some help with loading that stuff. No doubt a front end loader on a tractor?

BIG load for sure. Don't think I could toss em in there

Nice score and nice rig!

Nice truck
Nice load
Nice size rounds

Who is the wood for?

WOW, would love to have access to that truck. Couple loads, and would be done for the year.
Nice load.

Reactions: ScotO
The wood is for me.
My neighbor owns about 1500 acres, and he let's me cut all I need. In exchange, I supply all of his firewood.
Right now, I have approx. 50 cords stacked and ready to go, so his share will hardly deplete my reserve.
I do all of the splitting by hand, so that will be my fall and winter fitness program.

I got to see pics of 50 cords!

Reactions: Blue2ndaries
cool truck - does it tip so you can get the rounds out again? How much do you guesstimate for that load?

Ok, must see 50 cords of wood. Pics please.

I will post pics of my wood sheds when I get home.
Thanks for the nice comments!
I'm glad that there are other firewood hoarders around!

Status
Not open for further replies.