BioBrick loop

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good loop Don . How long did the 4 bricks last for an over all burn time ?
What was the ton cost and how many units?

You could stack a whole winter's worth in the space of a sofa! I would buy these instead of coal for backup on those colder nights.

Webmaster said:
Bio should GIVE you a ton for all that work and posting here!

Even after 10 years I am continually amazed at what we can do next to communicate on the net!

Sometime next week, I should have my "flue cam" up and running, so I can check my flue temp while I'm at work. I've used the webcam to watch the cat, birds, and even the delinquents hanging outside my building before, so this is almost a natural extension of that. And if I see nothing but smoke or flames, I work at the right place to take care of that! ;)

Really nice loop, stove is looking real nice too.
How many BTU's per brick?
Hey Don can you add some mood music for us, so we chill out and watch your stove burn?

Really nice loop, stove is looking real nice too.
How many BTU’s per brick?
Hey Don can you add some mood music for us, so we chill out and watch your stove burn?

Unfortunately BeGreen is singing another tune with his recent stove he aint getting no satisfaction
but he is tried and tried

Unfortunately BeGreen is singing another tune with his recent stove he aint getting no satisfaction
but he is tried and tried

Must have missed that post Elkie. BeGreen isn't getting hottie action you say? What is the boy burning ? GREENwood... or has that sad joke been said?

Status
Not open for further replies.