BioBricks!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I've seen a lot of posts about Biobricks already, and some of you are paying outrageous prices for them.

CSM Stoves and furnaces in Monson, Massachsuetts is selling them for $4.95 for a package(20 bricks). or $225.00 for a pallet(50 packages)

CSM is located at 248 Main street Monson, MA, (413)267-4334.

We hope to be hearing from you!!!

Attachments

• logo.bmp
    111.8 KB · Views: 557
To the extent not previously provided, kindly forward a check to Mr. Craig "Iamahippieliberalgranolacruncher" Issod, postage paid, 8 Golden Circle, Southampton, MA 01073.

That said, good for you for selling BioBricks... at a great price.

Oh, and the above can be ignored upon delivery of 4 tons of BioBricks, at the stated price, to Orient Point, NY. :coolsmile:

-- Mike

CSM-StovesandFurnaces said:
Okay, I've seen a lot of posts about Biobricks already, and some of you are paying outrageous prices for them.

CSM Stoves and furnaces in Monson, Massachsuetts is selling them for $4.95 for a package(20 bricks). or $225.00 for a pallet(50 packages)

i will be out to see you soon!!
have you heard of the home presto logs?

That's Great! I just got a ton from Farmer's Supply in Amherst for $250 plus $25 delivery. Can you deliver to S. Hadley? If so, how much does the delivery cost?

Thanks!

--
Wood heat noob
Jotul Kennebec

How are theses bio-bricks in an open fireplace??

Status
Not open for further replies.