BioMax updates

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EJM17

Jun 10, 2008
Atlantic State
This is a grate sight. I wanna buy a BioMax 40 boiler and have red the posts on this sight about them. Any other feedback, especilly comparing the BioMax to Garn, Tarm and Econnoburn products? Are they all sold out like that Harman pellet boiler mentioned elsewhere on sight? Many thanks.

Fred

Welcome to the Boiler Room, Fred.

My understanding is that the importer, New Horizon Corp., is still waiting on the shipment of BioMax boilers to arrive. I'm not sure what the delay is. They sold a few last year, but then ran out and nobody's seen a new one since then. You can contact Zenon Pawlowski directly at http://www.newhorizoncorp.com and get an update on the status. Or, check with one of his dealers such as Cozy Heat (top banner) or Alternative Heating of North America (banners elsewhere on the site).

We have two BioMax owners that I know of who belong to this site: termite and rreinhart. You might PM them for info.

Status
Not open for further replies.