Black Friday

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mudbug250

Burning Hunk
Dec 17, 2011
Central Mississippi
This was my black Friday activities. Gotta stack tomorrow.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353714258.711565.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1353714282.465086.jpg

Broke out the hydraulic splitter and give it a work out for all of this.

Nice bit of wood - how cold in MS now? Cheers!

It was low 70s today but a cold front coming through tonight.
Gonna be a
High of high 50 to low 60s with lows in the mid 30s

Nice pile
Gonna look real nice stacked up in your racks ;)
How much does each rack hold?

The majority of this is hickory. That stuff smells good when you are spitting it. It is some dense/heavy stuff. No wonder they made tool handles and bats out of the stuff.

Reactions: Backwoods Savage
Bogy...about a quarter cord each. Bad news, the hay forks I was gonna use to move these is a rad too wide (like a foot) to go in the pallets. Looks like I might have to get some of this removable forks to go on the front bucket.

Was it on sale? ;)

Reactions: Thistle
It was on the free, take all you want aisle. I think some poor woman broke a nail as I fired up the stihl.

My wife goes and spends close to $400 and I was out c/s/s trying to save money. It's a vicious cycle.

Status
Not open for further replies.