Blaze King cutaway stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

webby3650

Master of Fire
Sep 2, 2008
Indiana
I posted this in the BK performance thread, I thought folks not following it might appreciate seeing it.

We got this new Siricco 30 cutaway for display. It's so cool! The amount of engineering in a Blaze King is simply amazing! If anyone ever wonders why the price may be a little higher for a BK needs to see one of these.
If you've got a Blaze King dealer near you, go see it in person!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 508
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 870
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 586
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 406
Reactions: Twigster
I posted this in the BK performance thread, I thought folks not following it might appreciate seeing it.

We got this new Siricco 30 cutaway for display. It's so cool! The amount of engineering in a Blaze King is simply amazing! If anyone ever wonders why the price may be a little higher for a BK needs to see one of these.
Thanks for that very interesting,doesn't get much better,there's nothing about a BK I don't like,are there prettier stoves? many but pretty is what pretty is ,skin deep only.My new parlor to m
bk1.jpeg
bk2.jpeg
bk3.jpeg
e is absolutely beautiful.

Reactions: Twigster

Gee, it's built like a tank!

Status
Not open for further replies.