Blaze King Dealer on Long Island!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dafattkidd

Minister of Fire
Dec 11, 2007
Long Island
I was talking to a buddy I work with who owns a stove shop in Westhampton. He said he can get Blaze Kings through his distributor. If you're interested in purchasing a Blaze King on Long Island this may be a good source: http://beachstoveandfireplace.com/

Moderators: forgive me if this is too much of an endorsement. My goal here is to make local wood burners aware of possible options. Let me know if I need to adjust this in some way so as to keep consistent with forum etiquette.

I talked to a shop in Toledo, and was told the same thing. They don't advertise BK, don't come up on the BK dealer search(<> :rolleyes:;lol), and surely don't stock any, but they can get any stove or part thru their distributor.

I can't speak specifically for BK, but I have found in a number of instances company websites are often not up to date with current distributors and suppliers.

Status
Not open for further replies.