Blaze King free blower promo

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

webby3650

Master of Fire
Sep 2, 2008
Indiana
I heard through the grapevine Blaze King was doing some late summer promo. What's up @BKVP ?

Last edited:
Sorry webby3650! Blaze King is offering Free set of blowers on all Blaze King freestanding wood stoves beginning August 1-September 30, 2016, nation wide.

Our reps should have alerted all retailers by now.

I have sent multiple emails to contact at this site to have our banner ad revised to address the promo, with no response.

If any consumer purchased a freestanding Blaze King wood stove between these dates, they should have received or will receive a free fan set. If you purchased a Sirocco 30.1 or 20.1, the convection deck is also free because it is used to hold the fans. If your customer learned of this promotion and has brought it to your attention because they bought a BK freestanding wood stove, you can credit them the full cost, up to $300 for the blowers and about $115 for the convection deck.

Again, apologies to you and anyone not informed.

BKVP

The blowers really make some mojo on our BK Princess. We don't use them constantly but only as needed.

Sorry webby3650! Blaze King is offering Free set of blowers on all Blaze King freestanding wood stoves beginning August 1-September 30, 2016, nation wide.

Our reps should have alerted all retailers by now.

I have sent multiple emails to contact at this site to have our banner ad revised to address the promo, with no response.

If any consumer purchased a freestanding Blaze King wood stove between these dates, they should have received or will receive a free fan set. If you purchased a Sirocco 30.1 or 20.1, the convection deck is also free because it is used to hold the fans. If your customer learned of this promotion and has brought it to your attention because they bought a BK freestanding wood stove, you can credit them the full cost, up to $300 for the blowers and about $115 for the convection deck.

Again, apologies to you and anyone not informed.

BKVP

I have not seen any emails BK. Use [email protected]

Not that I'm aware of. If I hear of any deals I'll pass them along!

Anything like this happening this year?
Select retailers may have specials but not Blaze King. I'm at a fair and the dealer here is running a promotion on their own program.

Thank you