blaze king front door ceramic and handles 1983 needed

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I sold my old one (1982 model), & went to the BK store, they no longer carry parts for the older stoves.
Wanted it to look good for selling it. May check though, some parts may be in the back covered with dust.
E-Bay may be a source.

I made a few sets of handles on a wood lathe over the years as needed.
If you know any one who does wood work, they can help there.
(3/8 threads inside, but I just drilled the first inch at 3/8 & the last inch at 5/16 & they threaded on fine,
drill the 5/16, 2'' deep hole first)

I also had the ceramic decoration on the door break. I never replaced it but if I wanted to i'd have
found someone who makes ceramics. Give them the dimensions & design & they can make one, or buy
a piece of ceramic tile from HD/Lowes etc & cut it to fit.

As you can see, I'm a DIY type.

I might have what you're looking for.
I have 2 sets ..one set never used in box.
3 pieces in each set..one goes on solid door and two along side the door on the stove..sound right?
I could take pics if you are interested.

I don't have the wood handles though..we replaced those with the metal coil type before buying the new BK.

denisn said:
hey hot coals what do you want for a set and how do i contact you?
I only have one set of holders to go with the ceramics.
PM me and make me a ridiculously low offer on it all...I doubt I turn you down...lol.
Each set is a little different..mostly like blue and red flames.
Dave.

Here they are..pics didn't come out all that good though.
Picture003.jpg

Picture001.jpg

I know they fit our 24 year old BK Classic.

wow nice, hows $25 for all? are the side pieces 2" x8"? if ok send a address and will mail you money. i have 2 inserts and i free.so can use all. thank you very much denis

hotcoals,i have never heard back?? if my offer was to low let me no.hows $ 50 for the blaze king ceramics.just give me a shout back anyways.thanks denis

Status
Not open for further replies.