Blaze king humor

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

webby3650

Master of Fire
Sep 2, 2008
Indiana
I got these matches from the HPBA show in Orlando, I thought everyone would enjoy it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    305.9 KB · Views: 194
Sorry it's upside down. I sent it from my phone and I don't know why it's upside or how to correct it.
EDIT: I was able to fix the picture.

That's funny.

I was gone for two long weekends this winter, so I have had to start three fires.

Did they have the cast iron BK on display?

Reactions: Ashful
I burn 24x7 and start about 4 fires a year. One is when I clean the chimney. The others are when the outside temp gets warm enough for a long enough stretch that I don't load it for a couple days.

Did they have the cast iron BK on display?
Ya, it was there. It's very cool! So is the sirocco 30! Both are gonna be a very nice stove and should fit nicely into the line up.

Bunch of tropical weather folks to be able to stop burning in April. We go well into June with daily burning.

Status
Not open for further replies.