Blaze King online

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 17, 2011
central Texas
Who sells Blaze King online? I am looking to build a barn with office space and I was thinking about adding a small Sirocco 20 to the office/apartment in the barn. We have no BK dealers in the area, or state that I can see. I live in central Texas. We do have wood stove companies around here so I bet I could get an installer on his free time if I can't do it myself.

E-mail Blaze King, I'm sure they will find a way to get a stove to you. I don't think anyone sells them online.

Reactions: rdust
Auto-Rain, in Oregon, sells them online from time to time. But then BK slaps their wrist and they stop for awhile (or may have stopped for good this time).

Status
Not open for further replies.