Blaze King Price

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sup

Sep 23, 2012
SW Pa
Hi, New guy here. Thinking of replacing my pellet stove with a Blaze King Princess insert. I'm in SW Pa and i called a dealer sat and they said 3500.00. Plus what ever the liner would cost, 15' straight shot up.
Any thoughts or ideas would appreciated. Thanks in advance. Great site been lurking here for awhile.
Thanks Sup..

What type of pellet stove?

The stove model will determine how much you can sell it for. That will offset the cost a bit?

East of the Mississippi, BK costs a little more.

Do you have seasoned wood for this season already? How long has it been split and stacked?

I have a Whitfeild insert, been using it for 8yrs. I could get wood for this year till i could get ahead. Just wandering what west coast pricing would be with shipping. Any leads would be great.
I'll have plenty of questions later about my fireplace. It's a steel Heatilator and i cut some of it away to make the pellet stove fit. Just wondering if it is safe to put a wood insert in it? I think it would be. I'll
take some pics and put them up.Don't want get into any insurance problems.

sup, not sure what options are on your quote, but I just bought a Sirocco 20 and have to call the dealer today. I priced around and was happy with the deal I got. I will ask for a price on the princess insert for you. I will pm you with the price I get.

That price sounds a little high, I just bought a Princess Parlor for $2500.

I was quoted over $4k for the Princess insert last spring. Then again, I learned a lot about the dealers in my 'area' last week. Actually, the closest dealer to me is 1.5 hours away.

BK keeps the dealers territorial. You may find a few that will ship one to you, but don't tell anyone

Prices for Blaze king stoves have jumped a lot here. I paid $1600 for a king 6 years ago. I built a new house 3 years ago and paid $2300 for the same stove. Last week a friend purchased one for $3600 wow. $2000 hike in 6 years.

I paided 1,900$ for on a year end sale for the princess insert. Does the 3,500$ include install?
No that was just for the stove. I found another place for the stove 2800.00 That's a lot better than 3500.00. Wow 1900.00 sure was a deal.

Sirocco 20 with Convection Deck, Pedestal mount and fan kit, all satin black set me back 2700. Had to travel a bit to get that price, dealer was friendly and helpful. Saved 400+ tax over local dealer.

Status
Not open for further replies.