1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)

Blaze King Price

Post in 'The Hearth Room - Wood Stoves and Fireplaces' started by sup, Sep 23, 2012.

1. sup

sup New Member

Loc:
    SW Pa
    Hi, New guy here. Thinking of replacing my pellet stove with a Blaze King Princess insert. I'm in SW Pa and i called a dealer sat and they said 3500.00. Plus what ever the liner would cost, 15' straight shot up.
    Any thoughts or ideas would appreciated. Thanks in advance. Great site been lurking here for awhile.
    Thanks Sup..

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. DexterDay

DexterDay Guest

What type of pellet stove?

The stove model will determine how much you can sell it for. That will offset the cost a bit?

East of the Mississippi, BK costs a little more.

Do you have seasoned wood for this season already? How long has it been split and stacked?
  3. sup

sup New Member

Loc:
    SW Pa
    I have a Whitfeild insert, been using it for 8yrs. I could get wood for this year till i could get ahead. Just wandering what west coast pricing would be with shipping. Any leads would be great.
    I'll have plenty of questions later about my fireplace. It's a steel Heatilator and i cut some of it away to make the pellet stove fit. Just wondering if it is safe to put a wood insert in it? I think it would be. I'll
    take some pics and put them up.Don't want get into any insurance problems.
  4. evilgriff

evilgriff Burning Hunk

Loc:
    Northern New Jersey
    sup, not sure what options are on your quote, but I just bought a Sirocco 20 and have to call the dealer today. I priced around and was happy with the deal I got. I will ask for a price on the princess insert for you. I will pm you with the price I get.
  5. Todd

Todd Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Lake Wissota
    That price sounds a little high, I just bought a Princess Parlor for $2500.
  6. jeff_t

jeff_t Minister of Fire

Loc:
    SE MI
    I was quoted over $4k for the Princess insert last spring. Then again, I learned a lot about the dealers in my 'area' last week. Actually, the closest dealer to me is 1.5 hours away.

BK keeps the dealers territorial. You may find a few that will ship one to you, but don't tell anyone
  7. Lanningjw

Lanningjw Feeling the Heat

Loc:
    Plymouth, Minnesota
    I paided 1,900$ for on a year end sale for the princess insert. Does the 3,500$ include install?
  8. wolfkiller

wolfkiller Burning Hunk

Loc:
    Salcha alaska
    Prices for Blaze king stoves have jumped a lot here. I paid $1600 for a king 6 years ago. I built a new house 3 years ago and paid $2300 for the same stove. Last week a friend purchased one for $3600 wow. $2000 hike in 6 years.
  9. sup

sup New Member

Loc:
    SW Pa
    No that was just for the stove. I found another place for the stove 2800.00 That's a lot better than 3500.00. Wow 1900.00 sure was a deal.
  10. evilgriff

evilgriff Burning Hunk

Loc:
    Northern New Jersey
    Sirocco 20 with Convection Deck, Pedestal mount and fan kit, all satin black set me back 2700. Had to travel a bit to get that price, dealer was friendly and helpful. Saved 400+ tax over local dealer.