Blaze king princess insert OAK

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

digitys

Nov 19, 2014
Concord NH
Not time to clean the flue so I don't feel like pulling the stove out yet but I just realized there is no oak on this stove.

After some research, it appears the insert is not setup to take a fresh air kit? My stove was made end of 2013 so it is a newer model.

Am I wrong? I hope so because I would love to hook one up!

I have the same stove, and no it does not have provisions for an OAK kit. I'm with mellow, is there a particular problem your having that your trying to solve with an OAK?

I noticed that when the stove is on, on the other side of the house, I can really feel cold air coming in through small spaces like behind the light sockets and stuff. I guess our home must be sealed pretty well.

Status
Not open for further replies.