Blaze King Princess Insert!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

digitys

Nov 19, 2014
Concord NH
Man I cant believe mine hasn't sold yet. Am I not priced right? I have it listed for 1400, less than a year old. Will even give the buyer the warranty register for the catalytic converter, they just need to fill it out and mail it in!

That is an awesome unit. Why are you selling it?

It is a fantastic stove. Work has be gone a lot more now and she just can't deal with wood any longer! We will be putting an Accentra insert in place of it, she prefers pellets now and whatever makes her happy keep me happy :)

Happy wife = Happy life!

One problem may be that the Princess looks like any cheap steel stove out there. The people here know that BK is a totally different stove; the average Craigslist user not so much. I would try extending the description: efficiency rating, emissions, price new, thermostat controlled burn etc. Maybe that helps.

Easy there. I want that stove so bad.

Snooze and ya may lose.

Oh no I am awake. If everything goes right, I will get the princess on Saturday.

Oh no I am awake. If everything goes right, I will get the princess on Saturday.
You mean you are buying it ? Good for you ! Let me know if you need help to unload it.

Yes that's the plan so far. My wife says it's ugly,but I am trying to explain to her that it's all about the performance.

The add is down, Must be a done deal.....No????

Yes that's the plan so far. My wife says it's ugly,but I am trying to explain to her that it's all about the performance.
Paint it princess pink. >> j/k. I agree with her. Tough decision. A happy wife is a happy life.

My wife got used to it, especially once the house was nice and warm all winter, we used to freeze in the winter and that was with the tstat set at 70, forced hot air just isn't the coziest heat.

it was a steal. i was considering driving up, so i could test it out VS my ashford. i know i could have easily re-sold it down here if it didnt work out. my oversize fireplace is on an outside wall, i have the chimney isulated and blocked off, but i know im losing heat through the brick to the outside. my test was if a princess insert, fully insulated (even behind) would lose less heat out the back and therefore produce more heat into the room.

gonna get an ir gun and do some testing soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.