Blaze King Princess price

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wintergreen

Jul 27, 2015
Northwest WA
Purchased Princess model in Northwest WA for $3157.65 (including tax, delivered & installed). Options: Fan kit, gold door & rails. Competion wanted $3,724.57 (including tax & installled). Saved $566.92!

Good price for installed

Shew. I was quoted $3800+ including tax, for a plain black parlor model with blowers. No delivery or install. I guess that's the difference a couple thousand miles makes.

Pretty awesome heater.

Welcome. Pics are required.

Excellent deal on a great stove. Are you set up for sweeping yourself?

My princess was just under 3k$ fully loaded from the Kitsap county dealer picked up and installed by me three years ago. You'll love that princess. Good price.

I was working in Utah over the weekend and noticed a Fireplace store (over by the Liquor store) Lol. I stopped in to get some woodstove prices to post on here, But Utah has a "Pioneer Day" Holiday and the place was closed Fri,Sat,Sun :( I could only look through the Dark tinted windows into the closed store :( I tried... :)

Reactions: BKVP
Status
Not open for further replies.