Blaze king princess VS quad 4300

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mroverkill

Feeling the Heat
Aug 10, 2010
Northern nj
overkillauto.com
so its my 3rd year on the stove and it has already paid for itself and have learned a lot. My "itch" is to get longer burn times and more constant temps throughout the cycle (wifes biggest gripe)

so i was thinking of selling (if i can get a decent price) my 4300 and buy a princess either this year or next

BUT is it that much of a diffenence to go through it let me pros/cons

Also what could i get for my 4300 in the real world

3 years! WOW! i didn't last 1 full year with my Lennox ST210 before i wanted my BK. Now i wonder why no other companies have simular tech on their stove's. I still think they use magic to make it do what it does.

I have a bk princess insert.I love the long burn times and control I have with the thermostat. Thanks to everyone on here for the advice

Status
Not open for further replies.