Blaze King Princess: What's wrong with this picture?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

richg

Minister of Fire
Nov 20, 2005
OK, it's cold, snow is coming down and I was coveting a Blaze King Princess Ultra. While on the web site, I noticed something wrong with this picture. Let's see if your coffee has kicked in yet ;-) ..... Princess ultra.jpg

It don't look cold outside?

No coffee needed.

Flames? There should not be any flames in the stove :)

There appears to be an air conditioner cut into the glass in the top right angled pane

Reactions: CenterTree
Leaves on the trees?

There appears to be an air conditioner cut into the glass in the top right angled pane
That does look strange!
Like was said,it don't look cold out! Looks like the middle of summer!
I would like to see more of how that flue is exiting the room.

There ain't no joints in that flue either. I think this pic was put together on a 'puter..........

It is rather telling commentary on A. How much I want a Blaze King Princess and B. How cold and miserable it is outside that I have the time to analyze photos of the stove ;em:p

Oh, and if you count out two rows from the center of the stove, somebody messed up the tile joints and grout lines. The nerve!

Size wise it looks more like a King then a Princess..I could be wrong though.

Yeah that tile does not look right at all. I also think that room in general looks very....uncomfortable.

Can't be real... there is no picture of the owner bragging that they last loaded it 3 days ago.

How about this one?

TrueNorthLeg_lg.jpg

Maybe a CTC issue?

Some pipe appears to be missing! lol along with a thimble.

How about this one?

TrueNorthLeg_lg.jpg

Aside from the stove pipe not being connected to the rusted and downward-facing wall thimble, the stove being off the hearth pad, insufficient clearance to a corner combustible wall, a stair railing post that connects to nothing and a stove that's blocking ingress/egress of the stairs which is a fire hazard, there is nothing at all wrong with that picture. By chance, do you have a link for this beauty of a pic?

It used to be on the PE website before they took the True North line off the site.

This is what happens when you hire people that have never owned a stove to do your advertizing/website......funny stuff eh?

That's the new 100% efficient stove, all the heat stays inside.;)

Whats wrong with this picture??? That stove should be in my room instead of theirs!

Reactions: Smoke Signals
Status
Not open for further replies.