Blaze King Royal Guardian - door gasket size ???

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Koots

Jan 3, 2016
Kootenays, BC
Hello all, new to forum and found it by a search for information about our stove door gasket...

We are very happy with our stove, it keeps our small house cozy warm and seems to be efficient in the burn except for lately it has been burning hotter that it should even on full damping. The door gasket is worn/frayed and obviously leaking, so needs to be replaced. I tried searching on the net for information on the size of the gasket, and came up with either 7/8" or 1-1/4", depending on number of doors (7/8" for single door). I just wanted to confirm my suspicion that the proper size of door gasket for our Royal Guardian stove is 7/8", so any info that would help out is appreciated. TIA.

7/8" is correct.

Reactions: Koots
Sorry to confirm this but as is often said, "the boss doesn't know anything!" Your dealer can just order the 7/8" gasket for you, same gasket and door we use on the Princess wood stoves....

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.