1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

Blaze King thermostat faulty

Post in 'The Hearth Room - Wood Stoves and Fireplaces' started by RustyShackleford, Mar 2, 2010.

1. krae

krae New Member

Loc:
    Palouse Country
    another place to get great knowledge on how cats work and the do's and dont's is the guy @ http://www.firecatcombustors.com/Default.asp :( can't remember his name but I do have it written down somewhere. this is where I got the new cat..... this guy will explain the who, what, why,, when, for, etc of the cats....

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. Highbeam

Highbeam Minister of Fire

Loc:
    base of Mt. Rainier on the wet side, WA
    Bumping the thread means to make a post to it which will bring it to the top of the list of threads when sorted by "most recent". Unburied.

Whenever I hear of super low burn times, lots of heat, regular draft, and a low stat setting I think of this thread.
  3. krae

krae New Member

Loc:
    Palouse Country
    ahh I seee !!!
  4. RustyShackleford

RustyShackleford Minister of Fire

Loc:
    NC
    "Bump" is internet chatroom speak for making a usually-content free reply to a thread, so it appears high up in the list of topics and is therefore more likely to be noticed. I'm glad the thread was helpful to you !
  5. claybe

claybe Member

Loc:
    Colorado
    I just found and read this whole thread. I had my princess insert installed 3 days ago and can't figure out what I am doing wrong. I will do the test and see what I can figure out. I have had to reload 3 times today and am still striving to keep the house warm. And, I loaded up last night before bed around 10 and set it on the second dot and had to reload this morning at 7 and the house was cold. It's frustrating because I splurged and I am not yet impressed.
  6. Melo0877

Melo0877 New Member

Loc:
    New Mexico
    Glad I found this forum! I had a BK Princess installed last week and it wasn't working proper... figured out the knob on the tstat wasn't regulating the flap. Removed the cover in back and the rod wasn't moving with the knob. Although it's a simple fix, I'm having the dealership drive out an hour to where I'm at to replace the part.
  7. HotCoals

HotCoals Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Rochester,Ny.
    I would do the same..it should be right from the factory.
    Document it!