1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

Blower fans won't come on

Post in 'The Hearth Room - Wood Stoves and Fireplaces' started by Matthewc1, Feb 21, 2014.

1. Matthewc1

Matthewc1 New Member

Loc:
    New Jersey
    I have a Jotul C 550 CB Rockland Fireplace Insert. The Unit is two years old. The fans are no longer coming on whether in manual or automatic switch mode. Do I need to replace something? Snapstat or Rheostat? Or maybe the switch?

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. firefighterjake

firefighterjake Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Unity/Bangor, Maine
    This section is typically where folks with problems with the website post . . . I'll see if the moderators can move this to the hearth section for you.
  3. Bloomsbury

Bloomsbury New Member

Loc:
    Bloomsbury,NJ 08804
    Sounds like your not getting power to the unit. First check to make sure the outlet is working. If so, lift off the front grille and check to make sure the receptacle is seated properly in the receptacle bracket.
  4. webby3650

webby3650 Master of Fire

Loc:
    southern Indiana
    It's most likely the snap-stat. But you want to make sure that the outlet does have power first. If it does, be sure to unplug the cord before you mess with the snap-stat.