1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)

Q&A Blower for Fire-View Wood Heater?

Post in 'Questions and Answers' started by QandA, Dec 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QandA

    QandA New Member Staff Member

    Nov 27, 2012

    I have a wood burning stove by the name of Fire-View Wood heater. I know that a blower can be attached to it however I don't know where or what to get. It is a very odd stove it is a horizontal cylinder with a rectangle on the front with glass. You load the wood from the side. Do you know anything about these stoves? And where I can find a blower to fit it?


    It very well could be a Russo stove, which had the tradename "Fire-view". If it can handle a blower, it is likely that there is a double wall shield on the rear with a rectangular cutout where the blower mounts. You should measure this and call the folks at Woodman Associates....tell them you think it is a Russo Fire-view...older model.

    12/2007 Maybe try Russo as well. (781) 963-1182

    http://www.hearth.com/partsplace.html for Woodman's phone, etc,

    Link: Hearth.com Partsplace

    Link: Russo Products Inc.

    Helpful Sponsor Ads!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page