Blower install

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

roc1784y

Aug 15, 2013
Indianapolis, IN
Hello,
I had a question about blowers for stoves. I have a QF Isle Royale and would like to install the blower. I have seen pictures of the blower but I have not seen pictures of the blower on the stove. I am trying to figure out where it goes.

I am looking to use the blower here http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000IGCBXA
but I am not sure where it will be placed on the stove so I can access the speed control.

Does anyone have a picture or install instructions for a blower on this stove.
Thanks for your help.
roc

QF responded so I figure I would post the install instructions. If anyone has a picture it would be nice to see it as well.

Attachments

• hht_001189.pdf
    161.5 KB · Views: 167
Thanks for posting. Usually this is just a 5-10 minute job. Is there no thermostatic snap switch for this stove blower? I don't see it in the installation instructions, but maybe it is in the blower assembly?

Status
Not open for further replies.