Blower speed control

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumhqa

Feb 6, 2013
When I turn the blower speed control up, the blower quickly slows down, speeds up, slows down and then runs normally. I need to determine if this a preview of coming attractions yet to reveal itself? and what I might clean, check, or call for service?

On what?

Harman stoves depend on the exhaust sensing probe,ESP. to control fan and feed control. When you (when did you ?)clean the stove the probe in the exhaust path needs to be carefully cleaned to remove soot and ash to properly sense and control your stove. If you need a manual for your Accentra one can be downloaded from Harman.com Good luck, don't be afraid to check back if you need more help.

Harman stoves depend on the exhaust sensing probe,ESP. to control fan and feed control. When you (when did you ?)clean the stove the probe in the exhaust path needs to be carefully cleaned to remove soot and ash to properly sense and control your stove. If you need a manual for your Accentra one can be downloaded from Harman.com Good luck, don't be afraid to check back if you need more help.

I cleaned the probe and path a month ago, so I am wondering if it could be a faulty control unit? and thanks for the fast reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.