1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. freebird77

freebird77 Feeling the Heat

Hi again
    New owner of Harman P61. Things seem to be going ok with it, but im curious at what times do you use the higher blower setting? Do you only use the low when the temp is set low, and high when temp set at high? I dont really understand the relationship between the feed rate, temp setting and blower setting. Can someone please give me an idea on the best way to coordinate the three? Thank you. Doug in Pa.

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. Tom D

Tom D New Member

Loc:
    Watertown , Wisconsin
    i have the harman xxv i leave blower on med feed rate at 1.5 was running feed rate at 4 but thought it was wasting fuel to big of flame 2 story house
    been about 24 deg. during day wife has it warm during day because she watches grand kids 66 deg. setting at night. burning about 1 bag per day. i know you can set blower speed
    lower and stove will adjust blower speed automatic if to much heat in stove. set at room temp. new at this but i love the stove. about 1350 square feet home.
  3. freebird77

freebird77 Feeling the Heat

The tech guy told me the only time the P61 blower speed varys is when its in the very mid position. I still havent notice it. Does anyone else have any input about this? Thanks
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.