Blowers for Regency F2400M

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

breamer999

Dec 11, 2007
Brackley Beach PEI
I priced these at $350 bucks locally. Way to much $$$. Is there a universal blower for this model?. I am looking for something < $100 CDN. I can use a fan since my stove is pretty well up against the wall and I have two huge wood holders to the left and right, so a blower is my preferred choice.

Or any home made solutions would be good as well. Has anyone jury rigged a booster duct fan to work?

WES999, are you happy with it?. I looked at the diagram, not sure how I would wire it. I do have some basic wiring skills. And they ship to Canada, so I may look into it. I just need to move the air around the house a little better

Thanks

I think I misunderstood, you want the complete blower assembly. The link is for just a replacement blower motor.
I does not include the housing, switches etc.
I was just saying that it is the same blower motor that is in my stove.

Status
Not open for further replies.