Blue Cheese Burger Recipe

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thewoodlands

Minister of Fire
Hearth Supporter
Aug 25, 2009
In The Woods
I cooked these tonight and boy are these good,we did two pounds of burger (adjust recipe) so we had some for tomorrow. I cooked them four minutes one side then five minutes on the second side.

http://simplyrecipes.com/recipes/blue_cheese_burgers/

I also made a hot tomato salad.

1.Add olive oil
2. Add Oregano
3. Hot Red Pepper Flakes
4.Add Your Tomato (I use two, my wife does not have any)
5.Add Salt (optional)
6.mix
7.Add more Oregano
8 & 9. Add more Hot Red Pepper Flakes :eek:hh:
10. Mix together
11. Make sure your paper in the bathroom is full before you make this. ;-P

Dunk your burger in the juice, sit back and enjoy.

Swampy

Attachments

• 100_4783.jpg
    100_4783.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 290
  • 100_4787.jpg
    100_4787.jpg
    153.4 KB · Views: 269
  • 100_4784.jpg
    100_4784.jpg
    166.2 KB · Views: 289
Gotta try the burgers! Blue cheese is about the only dressing I will have on a salad (or Balsamic vinegar dressing). I would have to add some basil or fennel seeds to offset the oregano in the salad though! :cheese:

Thanks
Gary

Gonna try it zap.....looks good....did ya use the ground beef with or without the pink slime? :eek:hh:
I know...the slime thing is very disturbing...

The hot tomatoes look good but may not be so good coming out......if ya know what I mean...
:shut:

Simply Recipes are usually very good.

O my goodness zap now that looks great. That's for dinner tonight for sure Nice job !

Pete

Got DH a new grill for Xmas. These will be first on the list once we get it assembled :roll: Thanks for sharing!

Pallet Pete said:
O my goodness zap now that looks great. That's for dinner tonight for sure Nice job !

Pete

We better see pictures! The hot salad is not that bad at all, once you get some good hot garden peppers then you have it with corn and the burgers, system mover.

Zap

mmmmmm, gorgonzola burgers

That looks good ZAP. I will have to try the burgers. I only eat tomatoes when they are cooked though. Okay, I missed it. What is this swampy name thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.